Air Space Trampoline Park in East Kilbride are pleased to offer exclusive Autism Friendly sessions open to all families with a child under the autistic spectrum. These sessions are held every fortnightly on Sundays 6pm - 8pm.
Research has shown that children with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome can benefit from regular exercise, and that trampolining can provide many additional benefits to the individual both mentally and physically. With this in mind our sessions have been designed specifically to cater for the needs of these children and their families as well as provide a great opportunity for families to meet other families who face similar day to day issues. Sessions are open to anyone aged 5+ and are also open to other family members wishing to attend.
So what can you expect?
• The centre will be closed to the general public and opened exclusively to the Autistic community
• The session will allow customers full access to use all facilities
Music and disco lights will be turned off
• Variety of mentally stimulating games using parachutes and various sized coloured balls
• The party rooms will be opened up to relax in before, during and after your session
• Complimentary diluting juice and biscuits for all participants
• One parent/carer has free access onto the trampolines with each autistic child
What does price include?
• Session access for child and parent/carer
• Free socks for child and parent/carer
• Complimentary refreshments
These sessions are very popular, so to avoid disappointment and reduce times at reception for check in please phone our booking team on 0845 0941 888.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Exclusive Autism Friendly Sessions at Air Space are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!