|29th Jun 2018 to 1st Jul 2018|
|Various times, see event description for details|
New Lanark World Heritage Site
New Lanark World Heritage Site New Lanark Mills, Lanark M11 9DB
|£4 per child (4-10)|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow newlanarkwhs on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Drop in sessions running:
• Friday 29th June: 2-4pm | 3-4pm
• Saturday 30th June: 10.30-11.30am | 11.30am-12.30pm | 2-4pm | 3-4pm
• Sunday 1st July: 2-4pm | 3-4pm
• Workshops taking place in the School for Children Craft Rooms.
• Suitable for children 4-10 and their families.
• £4 per child 4-10 (Adults & Under 4s free with a paid child ticket)
** Receive a voucher for £1.50 off Exhibition Tickets when taking part in the craft workshops **
'Making the Great Tapestry of Scotland' is open from 18th May - 1st July 2018. Find out more at www.newlanark.org/visitorcentre/making-great-tapestry.shtml
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for ‘Scotland: My Story’ Craft Workshops are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!