These classes involve adapted yoga postures, movements, breathing and relaxation in order to nourish yourself and your baby through this exciting time in your life.
Yoga can help to:
- Ease the common aches and pains associated with pregnancy (back pain, pelvic pain, sciatica, sleeplessness and breathlessness, swollen joints etc).
- Increase self-confidence and ease any fear, anxiety, stress and depression.
- Learn breathing techniques to relax body and mind and relieve pain during labour.
- Deep relaxation for better sleep during pregnancy and more energy.
- A dedicated time for you to deeply connect with your baby
- Tone, strength and open the body in preparation for giving birth
- Feeling empowered within your body
- Meeting other lovely mamas-to-be
All classes include yoga asana (postures) breathing techniques (pranayama) and relaxation. Each week there will be elements of anatomy, ayurveda (diet and remedies) advice on specific aches and pains experienced during pregnancy and words of wisdom to mentally prepare you for the emotional changes you have and will continue to experience. The classes may vary slightly as I adapt and listen to the needs of the class.
We’ll cover postures and additional tools for problems such as sciatica, hip and pelvic pain such as SPD, heartburn and acid reflux, insomnia and many more.
K I N D W O R D S
“Great class, so relaxing but also empowering with techniques to prepare your managing labour. So glad I did it-feel like I have a toolkit if things to help me when I go into labour.”
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Pregnancy Yoga are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!